Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first award!

I've always wanted a blog award, ever since Ugly Betty won hers.  It's so exciting and makes me feel great that I'm actually contributing in a positive way to the blogging world.


It's a reminder that people read what I type AND enjoy it!  This is such a fantastic compliment!


Thank you so much, Ana from far away!  Everyone should check out her blog, Something Good in Everything I See!  The title grabbed me and her story has kept me coming back. 


The Rules for accepting the Happy 101, Sweet Friends Award are to list 10 things that make you happy and try to do one today. Then, I get the pleasure of passing this award along!  Here goes:



  1. Sunshine & a slight breeze
  2. Laughing
  3. Water! Drinking it, swimming it, looking at it!
  4. Praise and acknowledgment of a job well done
  5. Spending time with my favorite people, whether it's relaxing or causing trouble
  6. A post-workout high
  7. Dancing
  8. Painting or doing anything creative
  9. Gardening
  10. Morganizing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My most favorite thing to do!
And I pass this award onto....





3 comments:

  1. Thanks lover! I'll post this up this evening at some point. :) I love how you get a post work out high. Because I usually feel like I'm going to die. No high in sight. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I agree, it is a compliment and a very nice reminder that people are reading and know who you are among the heaps and heaps of bloggers out here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you deserve it! Thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete