Friday, April 9, 2010

Thought for the day

My random epiphany for the day: 
Surround yourself with people that have good attitudes and habits.  We naturally mimic the people we are with the most.  I quit negative, rude, annoying, impatient, short fused, illogical, arrogant people.


In other, unrelated news....


Great party at The Golden Barrel!  It was a great success and a wonderful time!


Simon's birthday was yesterday so when he got home from work we decided to go out for a couple drinks.  I was still going from working the party and how could I say no to the birthday boy!  50 cent Coronas, shots of Patron Silver, and a late night dinner at Philadelphia Sandwich Company.  Cuddled on the couch watching I don't even know what and fell asleep in his arms (your queue for "awes" or "blechs").  Prepare to read some sappiness... I love waking up with him!  It's so hard to get out of bed!  Soft smile and giddy heart, I'm a happy girl!


It's Friday!  Working both jobs again today, then it's home to work on a playlist for tomorrow night.  Can't wait till the party!


And in more unrelated news (but possibly related to my random epiphany)...


This guy that couriers product to us from Tucson is annoying and a bit creepy BUT he always smiles and leaves saying "God bless you."  Normally I cringe when he comes to my desk for me to sign for a package because ever time he says "I love that beautiful smile."  This is a wonderful compliment and I love to hear it, but every time you see me??  But today I welcomed his played out compliment and repeatedly asked question "Where did you get that smile?"  I always say my mom and dad, forgetting the answer he wants which is one of two - "It comes from either the Lord above or it comes from within."  Gonna remember that for next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment