Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daily Love

Here are a few of my faves from this week...




March 23rd...
"We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change." 
- Katharine Hepburn, iconic film actress. 


"I've realized that being happy is a choice. You never want to rub anybody the wrong way or not be fun to be around, but you have to be happy. When I get logical and I don't trust my instincts - That's when I get in trouble." 
- Angelina Jolie, one bad ass mama. 

After the first statement she kind of loses me but I wanted to share this because I live by it.  A person has the power to perceive situations as they want.  Something as small as being interrupted while in the middle of a task - I can choose to be annoyed, disconnected, and short which will only make me even more annoyed as the person doesn't go away and hurt them because I'm plain being a bitch.  OR I can sit back, step away from my task and give them the full attention they deserve.  I choose to be happy that they're there.


Small acts like this lead to a happy life because there is little to be annoyed at! 


March 22nd...

There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love."
Johnny Depp, the raddest actor of our generation.

Anything Johnny Depp says is genius.  I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment