Wednesday, March 31, 2010

W4D1

I made it! This has been the hardest one yet and I'm getting
intimdated by the days to come.
Week for is: run 3:00, walk 1:30, run 5:00, walk 2:30, run 3:00, walk
2:30, run 5:00.

I noticed that on each 5 min interval I was ready to stop running at 3
minutes. This must be because last week my longest interval was 3
minutes long. Hopefully by the end of the week I will be fine with 5....
But now I'm psyching myself out - in just a week I will have to run
for 20 minutes straight only after I do intervals of 5 one day and 8
the next. Really? From 8 minutes to 20? Yikes!

Yesterday's run was my hardest so far. My knees hurt for the first
time ever, too. Every time my feet impacted I'd get a twinge on the
insides of my legs right at the knee. It lessened when I used the pose
method but it was still there. Once I got to my second round though,
it wasn't as bad.

I hope it was a fluke from tired legs or joints. Evenings just aren't
as easy as mornings but I can't seem to get out of bed!
Maybe the heat will encourage me. UIt was over 80 last night! Better
start settin the alarm earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment