Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!



I stumbled across this on one of the blogs I follow (Star's Pink World)and thought I'd join in on the fun!


This weeks Top 2 Tuesday topic is:


Top 2 random facts about yourself








I am in the middle of a game of Scrabble with my cousin that lives in California thanks to an iPhone app called Words with Friends and I scored 66 points this morning on the word "stone." In your face, Luke!!




I went to kindergarten with Johnathan Taylor Thomas... kind of.  I was in the A.M. class and he was in the P.M. class at Sergeant School in Roseville, CA - Go Bulldogs!
*Sigh* I heart you JTT!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh too funny! I was in love with JTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that you sort of went to school with JTT! I remember the JTT craze! I am a fellow AZ girl too! ( :

    Katie@This Is KD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want an iphone! Tmobile doesn't carry them! How awesome, you went to the same school as JTT!

    Thanks for following my blog! I love that you live here in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You went to school with JTT! OMG I'm so jealous...I used to love him! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete